Hey all, I hope you are ready for this next cold front coming in. Some things to remember :
1. plenty of med
2. warm clothes and blankets
3. lots of bottle water store buy or from your on sink, but a lot.
in case pipes freeze.
4. all batteries charge for cells, flashlights, computers ect.
5 board games, books and if have power DVD movies
6. hey let's not forget the dogies and cat's, food, water ,litter
7. and of course food, for…Continue
Well went in on Monday 1-6 to see him, and he was mad at my PCP for not sending me in earler. So from his office to a place to get scaned. Got a letter from him Friday and it said no liver tumours, so good news, now I get to spend part of my b-day(2-24) in another office to get scope. Got to do what I got to do.
Take Care all